Academic Aims include:
- Utilizing the Montessori and Reggio-Emilia Approach at AIS to its fullest potential
- Creating a safe, effective, and child-friendly environment for learning
- Effectively integrate children’s learning behaviors, environment, and health to meet educational goals.
- Gain recognition from top global educational accrediting bodies.
Non-Academic Goals include:
- Developing leadership for the younger generation
- Ensuring the development of social skills in school, which are beneficial in the real world
- Build student confidence and sense of identity
- Become measurable goal setters and share mastered skills
- Uphold high standards of ethical, moral, and civic conduct